Install this conversion kit on your RV’s water pump to winterize your RV. Let your pump spread antifreeze throughout your water lines – no hand pumping required. Permanent conversion kit includes 3-way valve, hose, connector, and thread tape.
- RV pump converter kit lets you use your water pump to force antifreeze into your RV’s water lines
- Faster and easier than pumping antifreeze by hand
- 3-Way valve permanently connects to your RV’s water pump
- Close valve to bypass your fresh water tank when adding antifreeze in the fall
- Open valve to let fresh water flush out antifreeze in the spring
- Lead-free brass won’t contaminate your water lines
- Durable hose lets your pump draw in antifreeze
- Female-to-female connector secures valve to your pump
- Thread tape tightly seals connections
- Valve dimensions: 2-1/2″ long x 1-1/2″ wide x 1-1/2″ deep
- Hose length: 36″
- Connector dimensions: 1-1/2″ long x 1″ diameter
- 1-Year warranty
Automatically Pump Antifreeze Into Your RV
When winterizing your RV’s water lines, pumping in antifreeze by hand can get tiresome quickly. With this permanent converter kit, however, you can use your RV’s water pump to pump the antifreeze for you.
The trick is the 3-way valve, which lets you bypass your RV’s fresh water tank and send antifreeze directly into your RV’s water pump. The pump will then spread the antifreeze throughout your RV’s plumbing, preparing your pipes for the cold winter season.
And because this kit installs permanently, getting your RV ready for storage each winter is faster and easier than ever. Just turn the valve and let your RV’s pump do the work.